blah.
I'm a worthless human being...I mean seriously, I did nothing today that was for the good of the human race. I woke up, went to the court house, drank a smoothie, came home and slept for a crazy amount of hours, watched a movie in bed and then ate... go me.
I'm sad cause tomorrow Alli leaves to be a camp counselor in Oregon for the summer. She's gonna have so much fun, but it'll be weird to not have her around after having her at Whitman with me, and then across the street when we are home. It's crazy cause she'll be gone all summer, then I leave a couple days after she gets home to go study abroad in Africa...strange. Well, go get 'em A-dogg... HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!

1 Comments:
...nope... definitely not a worthless human being... I LOVE YOU PRINCESS DIAMOND. you rock my world.
Post a Comment
<< Home