Amy's Bombdiggity Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

WARRIOR PRINCESS RULES!

OK OK... At the request of Princess Jewel Heart (Annie)... the princess has come back from vacation.   



Nothing quite like an "Anime Princess!!"

(I have a personal hatred towards anime... my apologies to anyone who finds joy in it)



5 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger Jamie Paxton said...

Gross! I hate anime. Make it go away.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Annie said...

That is REVOLTING and an insult to princesses everywhere! I demand that it be taken down and replaced by a genuine princess picture such as this!!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Why have princess Mia when you can have... WARRIOR PRINCESS!!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Annie said...

**BIG NOISY EXHASPERATED SIGH** Princess D... everytime I go to your blog I am faced with this disturbing, hideous image of Miss Anime "Princess" (a disgrace to the title of Princessdom). Please, I repeat, PLEASE remove this disgusting, revolting image of terror that haunts my nightmares. I beg of you. PLEASE.

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Ladies and Gentlemen, it has come to my attention that Annie (aka Princess Jewel Heart) is obsessed with anime. If you get a moment, please encourage her new found hobby and send her anime action cards, anime online greeting cards, anime video tapes etc. She would really appreciate it! Personally, I hate anime... but whatever you like Princess... I'm not going to stand in your way if you are wanting to pursue this whole anime thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home