I went to bed at 9pm last night. I scare myself. Going to bed early, waking up at 7am everyday?!... something must be terribly wrong!!! This is not the Amy that we all know.
Wow Amy, that is crazy! Remember freshman year when we stayed up until 3 every night and somehow made it to religion at 8 the next morning?!? But I know what you are saying - I go to bed so early here too! Those huge Italian dinners really take it out of me! Love ya!
1 Comments:
Wow Amy, that is crazy! Remember freshman year when we stayed up until 3 every night and somehow made it to religion at 8 the next morning?!? But I know what you are saying - I go to bed so early here too! Those huge Italian dinners really take it out of me! Love ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home