Amy's Bombdiggity Blog

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Skype... do it.

Ok, so here's the deal...
You all need to get "Skype". It is REALLY easy to download, and once you've got it, we can all talk for free over the computer (just get a headset with a little microphone). FYI, you can also get skype credit so that you can call people on their landlines/cellphones as well as their computer and it's less than 2 cents a minute. I know, I sound like an ad, but I wanna hear from all you guys, and this is the way all of the people I've met here have been talking to friends/family at home and it seems to work great!!!!

So just type "skype" into Google, download it, and give me a call! :-)

1 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Jamie Paxton said...

I already have skype! Let's talk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home